Archer Commercial Insurance Group/J. Archer Insurance Services have direct and broker access to hundreds of carriers across the United States. We have also partnered with one of the largest broking companies in the world, Willis Towers Watson to provide unending capacity and resources to our clients.
Commercial policies in non-standard markets generally require that the annual premium is paid in full. Premium Finance Companies provide financing to our clients in order to provide more affordable monthly payments.
Managing General Agents provide access to specialty carriers and carriers with whom we do not have direct appointments. This allows for additional options of carriers and coverage for our clients.
Our agency partners with leading insurance carriers to provide comprehensive insurance products for our clients’ specific needs and industries.
As an independent agency, Archer Commercial Insurance Group/J. Archer Insurance Services can provide quality insurance products for the greatest value for our clients.
A Few of Our Carriers & Partners…
- Financial performance, customer value and character. As a company in business for...Read More
- Who We Are and What We Do Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY) headquartered...Read More
- American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving...Read More
- Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and...Read More
- ...Read More
- In an uncertain world, Travelers is an insurance leader, committed to keeping...Read More
- The ACE Group is a global leader in insurance and reinsurance serving a...Read More
- The Progressive Group of Insurance Companies has always lived up to its...Read More
- We are the state's leading provider of workers' compensation insurance, and we...Read More
- ACE Private Risk Services helps individuals and families enjoy the success they...Read More
- As a leading specialty property and casualty insurance holding company, we offer...Read More
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, a division of Health Care...Read More